Friday, February 27, 2009

A lot of Excitement

I am super excited for this next coming month! I have picked my carseat material and have started the designing process with Kathy Carbonneau. I love the bright colors and of course its pink!
Neela will look adorable in her newly covered car seat! Yay!
I also got my material in today for her bedding.. I decided on a different one then the one I posted previously. Seth didn't like the baby blue in the other one, and so I picked a more girly one. I love it, and I'm super excited to get her bedding started.


This is my "focus" print and I also got a pink minkee to go with this. The bedding is going to turn out really cute!

Last night I went visiting teaching and when I returned Jase had a bit of an accident. Seth was working in the yard and Jase fell from one of the hills face first.



The poor kids nose oozed most the night. This is how it looked this morning. This is the first time he has a face scrape... pretty good for almost being 3!

I'll be 34 weeks pregnant tomorrow, and I'll also be having my baby shower! I'm so excited! I know Lisa and Carlie are going to do a great job!

3 comments:

Kim's just sayin' said...

is it just me or have you been pregnant forever? i can't wait to see what your baby girl looks like. I bet it's so fun to decorate for a girl.
also on a completely random note: lili was talking about the name Maxx so I told her she has a cousin named Maxx and now she talks about him all the time!! it's so funny and cute.

Brandi Jo said...

How fun!!!! I love the fabric that you picked out for the car seat!!! ;-) I hope Jase nose is better soon!

Dewey and Liz said...

That little girl ready to come yet?? Good luck!