Her name is Ruby and she was found in Cindy and Alex's neighborhood, we have searched for her owners but still no word on who she belongs to. She is very sweet, and is well trained. She is only 3-4 months old... my boys love her. Mostly Kade, him and her are buddies.
She is all poodle, which I love the no shedding part! She really hasn't been any problem for us... the only thing she does that bothers us is she tinkles when we have company over. So usually we have to put her in her crate when we know we are expecting company. They say she will eventually grow out of it. We hope! ;)
The boys are doing well, and keeping me busy! Seth took Maxx to YM's the other night, so I gave Jase and Kade a bath for some bonding time between them. They tend to fight a lot so it was good for them to have some time to themselves without Maxx.
I've been staying pretty busy with selling Scentsy. I enjoy it a lot, and I'm very excited for this Spring and Summer collection to get up and rolling! Its the perfect thing for me... do a couple parties a month and make a couple hundred dollars. I don't have to spend very much time away from the boys with it.
Today I have been on a search the perfect material to make Neela's bedding with... so far I have found lots, but its sooooo hard to decide on which one. I really like this one!
I love it because there are so many colors that I can pull out of this fabric to tie into her room. What do you think? If I do this material then I will only paint one wall pink to match. Her room is small and I feel like the brighter the color on all 4 walls the smaller the room looks. I am just so excited for all the decorating I have to prepare for her arrival!
8 comments:
I can't believe How fast time flies! Before you know it, you'll have your little girl you've always wanted! I Love the fabric!
30 weeks already? Thats crazy!! I love the name Neela...soo cute! I can't wait to see her! (Love the material!)
you could do a chunk of the trim or something with your color of choice.
model homes are great for ideas.
I like to steel from Breezy's decorating personally tho.
I love that fabric. YOu can do so much with all those colors! I would paint one wall pink and all the others that light blue and make it look really girly. Your boys are getting so big! I can't believe how much your family is growing, it's so awesome!
Tara....I think you should go with the fabric....I realize Seth isn't that fond of it...but you love it and you will be the one decorating and really enjoying it...this may be the only girl you have so do it up nice...and by the way...I'm a really good helper...as long as I have my glasses on...AND...I'm sure once it's done Seth will love it...he may not admit it...but he will love it.
I like the fabric personally. And the name Neela is too cute. Uncommon and very unique. That's a plus. I remember when Britt told me you were pregnant. Time has flown. Congrats on having a girl!
I love the name you picked out! That is SO awesome that you are having a girl!!! I am SUPER happy and SUPER jealous!! I hope I get as lucky the next time. :-) Hang in there!!! You'll be done before you know it!
i wish I could find a dog. I have been wanting one and my husband says no. if one just showed up I think he would be fine. I can't believe how far along you are now. I bet you are so excited for this little girl to come. The material you picked will look great its super cute!!!
Post a Comment