Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Ohio Trip









I went to Ohio during the perfect time of year! The leaves were changing and it was absolutely gorgeous there! The weather was abnormally warm.. so low 70's, which was very nice for me. When I got there, its such a small town where my sister lives, it made me want to find Seth a job up there, so we could live there too! I loved it.
It was so nice to see my nephew and my NEW baby Neice! Her name is Sadie and she was so adorable! I just couldn't stop giving her kisses, she was so precious!


Jaydon and I
Sadie Marie Tolliver- isn't she cute!?



Me and Sadie


Mom and Sadie

I enjoyed going up there and getting the opportunity to visit Tiana and her family. The flying on the way there and back wasn't very fun, but I enjoyed the time away from my daily chaos to spend sometime with my sister. I'm so excited for her and her new edition to the family.

3 comments:

CASSIE said...

I didn't know you got to go to OHIO..How fun!

Carroll Farm said...

congrats on the girl. I need to get caught up and GET preg so we can swap clothes!

Nick and Ashley said...

Sadie is a cutie! Love the leaves, someday, I hope, I can enjoy a fall!