
.... GIRL!!!!! We found out yesterday, and me and Seth are both very excited!!! When the ultrasound tech told me what it was .. I just started crying because I was so excited! I literally had the biggest smile on my face all day long... and everytime I think about it, I smile with excitement! YAY! We are having a girl!
That means I am going to need to change the title of my blog.... any ideas?? ;)
10 comments:
So EXCITING!!! They are sooo fun!
Fianlly! That's exciting!
WOW! I bet you are thrilled!!!! She is going to be so spoiled by all her older brothers! finally! haha! I'm a little jealous. I hope I have a girl someday!
congrats. I bet you are so excited. does that mean that you guys are done now?!?!?! good luck with the transition from all boys to a little girl. they are so much work!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
Congrats! I'm so excited that Maylee gets to have a girl cousin now.
I think this is the most anticipated girl delivery yet! All those big brothers to protect her! They will be scaring all her dates off. :0)
maybe you should call it.. me and the boys and the girl. lol. I am kidding. do you feel like your family is complete now.. or do you think she will need a sister?! ;) lol.
YAY!!! I'm soooo excited for you!! You're going to have so much fun picking out bows- at least I am right now :) Congrats!
That is so cool like Breezy Said finally the first girls cousin it's about time. I was wondering if Maylee would end up being the only Carroll granddaughter.
HOW exciting! You are giving me hope!!! :-) I have to take a break for a while. My poor body looks like a train hit it! ha ha... I have to take care of myself a little before I have another. :-)
I bet you are just SO EXCITED!!!! I can only imagine how you feel. Congrats you two!! If you are ever wanting to go on a road trip, just let us know if you come our way... we are more then happy for visitors! :-) Justin is WAY into the outdoors thing, so we could camp, hunt, fish... you name it!
Oh yeah... you should name your blog:
4 + 2
Or... Outnumbered... Ha ha... I don't know! :-)
Post a Comment