
On Friday night I finally mastered the Famous
Rubalcava enchilada red sauce! I had tried over the past few years and it always came out wrong! This time it worked and I made the most amazing homemade chicken enchiladas! This sauce can go with so many
Mexican dishes... like fried burritos smothered in this sauce or Taco Suave (I know weird name) but super yummy dish! Seth was very excited that I finally got it, he actually told me today that he can't wait for me to make it for his parents, because he always grew up eating enchilada sauce out of a can! Its so much fun when you try something new and it actually comes out right!!
3 comments:
yay congrats! That is VERY VERY exciting!!! I may need to sample these "incredible" enchiladas. Maybe Thursday night? Lol.
Gosh, don't even talk to me about delicious food.. ha ha
Call CPS....we fed our children canned food...AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Post a Comment