Saturday, August 09, 2008

Pictures from this week...

I promised Breezy I would redeem her for the pictures I posted in my last post!


On wednesday we went to Breezy's house and the boys had a blast (as usual)! They love all the cool toys Dutch has... here is a few pictures of them all playing in the tunnels.




Maxx


Dutch




Jase

Kade

Jase was running around in Dave and Breezy's backyard and hit his head on the block wall. The kid had a huge goose egg on his head! I'm sure he had a big headache that night!


Jase and I (what a cheezier!)

9 comments:

Stormy and Spenser said...

OK! Cute picture of you and Breezy! And DANG i have the cutest nephews ever! Awww I miss them..and YOU! Don't let them forget me! Of course I would never forget them!

Breezy Skye said...

Cute post. That is a much better picture of me. Thank you. You're forgiven for the other picture now... :) I love watching the boys play together. Those pictures turned out so cute.

jttolliver said...

Chase is so cute! I love it when he makes that cheesy smile!

Cindy Carroll said...

BABY????? WHAT BABY????? WHY TARA....ARE YOU???....CAN YOU BE.....PREGNANT???????

Carroll Farm said...

Yep - BABY!!!?????!!!!???? PLease, give us some details! I had to text Cindy and see if I got the message from the top of the blog....

Brandi Jo said...

Poor head! Gavin just did the same thing... so you are prego is the vibe that I am getting? Congrats! I would have to say that I am not going to follow you on this one! Well, before I say that, I will say that I will TRY not to follow you on this one!! Hopefully right now the Lord understands that I need a break!

CASSIE said...

THANKS SOOO MUCH!! VERY CUTE!! CONGRATS AGAIN...

kodiak73 said...

cheezier? Do you mean "poser" or are you implying that he generates more toe cheeze than his siblings? ;) Watch out with too many blows to the head they may not let him into UofA and he will have to settle for ASU... they let ANYONE in there!

Jamie said...

Congratulations! And you'll have to forgive Perry- he isn't much of a sidebar or comment section reader. He also said he had thought you guys had figured that problem out ; ). You do realize, you'll have had 4 kids before I even had 1. Tara Carroll- mom of 12 before she's 40!
(Perry read this over my shoulder and he told me I'd better say congrats or he'll get in trouble- I told you he isn't much of a comments reader, lol).