This past week my sister and her family flew down from Ohio to visit. They actually had a hearing in court for Jaydon's adoption, and now Jaydon is officially Jaydon Tolliver! How exciting! We all went to dinner Monday night after they flew in. We ate at Texas Roadhouse, which was nice because then no one really notices the mess my kids make under the table... lol
We took quite a few pictures because we probably won't see them again until after she has had her baby. 
Tiana and her husband Jerry
Tiana and I
My Parents and all the grand babies... or shall I say grand boys.
Jerry and my brother Mark
Me and Seth
We had a really great time getting to see them again!
3 comments:
How fun!! I didn't know they flew in! Exciting! We missed you on Sunday!
Yay!
Hey! It's me from Silver City. I haven't checked out your blog for awhile. How fun to see your whole family. Your boys are so cute. And I love your bangs! You are too cute! :)
Post a Comment