From Left to Right: Chelsea, Connie, and Cara. Chelsea is the same age at my little brother Aaron and Cara and Tiana are both the same age. Connie has 4 boys and 2 girls, and this is a picture of her and her two daughters. Their whole family is absolutely gorgeous!
Sunday night we picked up 3 more boys. Bradyn 12, Kolton 9, and Caimen 7. They are Seth's cousin's kids. I now have a whole new respect for couples who have 6+ kids!! It was a task..
Monday we decided to go to the Washington community center and let the boys swim. The boys loved it, and all the slides, and lazy river. They had a blast! We took then Monday and Tuesday to help them burn some energy. But I think we ended up burning more than them. lol
Bradyn, Seth, and Kade- Seth is probably frowning in this picture, because he can sense what is to come... ;)
After swimming we took all the boys to a park in town, to let them run around and play before we headed back to the hotel. Kade was so funny because he didn't like the way the grass felt on his knees so he kept doing the stink bug crawl. Super cute!
Jase was doing circles around this tree and I got picture as he was coming around.
Its funny because if you look closely at this picture, it looks like Seth is praying for strength! lol
The stuff touching the ground is what was ripped off by the bike. And here it is..... the picture of what was left of the bike..Yep, this bike caused a lot of trouble that day. They towed us to a Automotive repair shop, where we spent almost 5 hours waiting for paperwork, and trying to track down a ride and a rental that will seat 8. Luckily the shop was filled with quads, so I think that kept the boys occupied for most of the time. We headed back to St.George in a shuttle bus, yeah try doing six boys that aren't seat belted... I had Connie come pick us up, so we could get to her house and figure out what hotel we were going to stay in and what we were going to rent for a vehicle. Connie and Dexter were so good to us while we were there, they helped us out so much. We owe so much to them!
Thursday morning Seth finally tracked down a 2008 Toyota Sequoia. Its super nice, I say well done Seth, because I get to drive that around for the next couple of weeks. We headed to Arizona and got here late last night. It feels so good to be home! It made 3 kids today feel like a breeze.... I very thankful no one was hurt in the whole accident and grateful that I have a husband that kept me going strong the whole time.
4 comments:
So sorry about the van (but sweet rental!)
At least your jumping on the bed saga ended better than ours- I'm going to post Josh's post 4 stitches head wound in a little bit.
wow - you and Sunny both ran something over on your vacations. Guess we had better REALLY be careful on ours next week. Glad you are back safe.
Fun to see you guys last night. I'm glad your trip is over and funner ones to come!
Glad you guys are home safe!
Post a Comment