Sunday, June 29, 2008

Something New

Before

After
So Saturday night we had Nick and Ashley over and I had Ashley give me a new look. What do you think?? When I went to church today, I had so many people tell me I should be on a magazine. Ya right!I feel like some people looked at me funny, like I was a little girl with short bangs. Seth loves it, he thinks it looks really cute. It still feels funny to me to have short bangs, but I really like them. It definitely something different and new, and I like new things on me. Hope everyone else does too.... ;)





13 comments:

Kim's just sayin' said...

super cute. Everyone is doing this and I'm jealous because I just don't have a big enough forehead for short bangs!!!!

CFI Pilot said...

I think it looks like you are wearing a wig. Or that you are Asian!

Rubalcavas said...

Super cute!!

CASSIE said...

HOW CUTE!! MY NEW HAIRCUT WILL REMAIN PICTURELESS UNTIL I CAN FIGURE OUT SOMETHING TO DO WITH IT!

Stormy and Spenser said...

I think it's cute! And I think Noah's comment is hilarious! ha ha!

Brandi Jo said...

I love your hair... it is so cute! I don't think you look like a little girl. Ashley did a good job... so she does hair I am guessing? Maybe I'll have to get her number. Sounds like you had fun in Utah... I love St. George. We go there a lot. I have cousins that live there. Beautiful picture of the temple.

Jenna said...

i love it its adorable!

Jamie said...

Really cute!

Breezy Skye said...

I like it, I think you look cute. And I agree with Stormy, I love Noah's comment.

Cindy Carroll said...

It's so dang cute....I love it....isn't Noah precious??? :) So Kim doesn't have a big enough forehead...Holy Cow...What a problem.....I don't even have a forehead...I have a fivehead. Maybe I should cut bangs....hmmmm..

Lisa Hobbs said...

Hottie! You give me goosebumps!

Nick and Ashley said...

I'm glad everyone seems to like your hair. I love it too! You really can get away with any look you wanted! NOT FAIR!

Rachele Funk said...

I'm one of the people who told you you should be on a magazine and I really meant it! It should be illegal to have 3 kids and look so cute!

I also tagged you! Check out my blog for the deets!