Maxx and Kade after going to the pool.
This past weekend Tiffanie came out and took me to get my toes done for my birthday. She told me we had to go to this place in Tempe, because it was the best. Well, it was pretty awesome. They put argyle on my toes!! Crazy.. they have the coolest toenail designs! I highly recommend them! They are called Quality Nails and they are located off Kyrene and Warner. I know, your thinking what a drive to get your toes done, but it was way cool. Thanks Tiff!
Kade had his first Oreo the other day, and absolutely loved it! I mean, who doesn't love them?? He sure was happy while he was eating it. Cute boy!
I don't know if I will be able to make a post before we leave for Utah, but if not, I will have lots of pictures to post next week when we get back! Have a great Weekend everyone!
4 comments:
holy TAN LINES! My goodness. you would think he was white with a butt THAT white.. i am just in shock. lol
Cute tan lines! Have fun in Utah!
Cute pic of the tan line! I love it. My kids are going stir crazy as well... I have been racking my brain for something for them to do. Have a safe and fun trip.
For your info, SPF 2, just doesn't cut it...
Have fun on your trip. So when is your trip to Georgia to visit some other "friends" that you "grew up with"?
Post a Comment