This weekend one of my younger brothers graduated. Its crazy how fast he grew up. It seems like it wasn't that long ago I was changing his diapers and taking naps with him during the day. I love my brother! Me and my sisters always have the normal disagreements every once in a while, but with my brothers its never like that. They are such good boys! Now I just want to disclose if any of you were thinking that with all the pictures I have of Kade, that he might be my favorite. Well.. I have no favorite amongst my boys. But he is always the one to turn and smile at the camera! In the following pictures you will see why I don't get many pictures of Maxx and Jase!
Congrats Markie On graduating from High School!! We love you!!
Aaron and Mark before the graduation ceremony.
Aaron, Mark and Seth (I'm partial to the cute one on the right! ;))
Kade and my Dad (Bompa)
Tiffanie and Markie after the graduation! Nice scrubs Tiff..
Markie, Seth, me and Jase (with his head turned away from the camera)
Kade and Gavin playing after their bedtime.
We had such a good time seeing all of my family, and going and supporting Markie graduating.
1 comment:
Just what the world needs, another Vandal running around! Congrats to Markie but how odd is it to read the words "how fast they grow up" from someone you once said that about...
Post a Comment