So I am doing a catch up post.. so make sure you keep scrolling! After the whole incident with Maxx's finger, a couple of days later we went to Josh and Lacy's house for Justice's birthday. The boys love going there, cause there is lots of room to run around and tons of animals to pet. They always seem to have a good time! Here are some pictures I got.
I know this picture looks blurry, but he still looks so cute in it!
Kade giving Jasmine kisses!
This was the sunset on the way home from Josh and Lacy's house.... while Seth was driving I stuck my camera out of the window, and got this shot! If I knew how to photo shop stuff out, I would take out the street light, but I don't know how.
1 comment:
That is one awesome street light!! Why take it out? :-)
Post a Comment