Sunday, May 25, 2008

Baby Will

Last Sunday after church and our Sunday naps, we headed over to Devin and Lisa to let Seth hold their new addition. Baby Will is seriously one of the cutest babies I have ever seen! He's so Tiny! I love it. It makes me so happy to see Devin and Lisa with a new baby. Ever since we have been friends with them, we were always the one with new babies, and we would always watch how much they would love ours. Now they have their own, and its the sweetest thing. We love hanging out them!




Me and Lisa, have been the best of friends these past few years. I love her. She seriously is the sweetest person, and has always been there for me. Lisa is one of the funniest people I know, she can always make me laugh. Everyday when Seth comes home, I tell him a funny story that Lisa said. Thanks for being such a great friend!

1 comment:

Lisa Hobbs said...

Aww..I love you too! I guess becaue you said such nice stuff about me, I will forgive the ugly picture of me! HAHA!