Wednesday, April 16, 2008

I'm Consumed..

I am so consumed with this book. I remember when it first came out and EVERYONE i knew was reading this book. They told me what it was about, and it just made me think... vampires? Seriously why would someone be so into a book with a vampire? Then Lisa read it a week or so ago, and she was practically telling me everything about it, and it sounded like a good read.

I love it! I love the simpilicity about it, and the love that Edward and Bella have for one another. Sometimes I sit and think how could she be with him if he could harm her, but she is just totally smitten by him. I hung on by a thread until they finally kissed.... and have had butterflies in my stomach since I started the book. I highly recommend this book to anyone who loves to read, and would like a good love story.
Seth is probably tired of my nose stuck in a book for the last 3 days, but I can't stop. Its like I'm addicted to what could happen next in the story. Its great.. it makes me remember all the butterflies I felt when I first fell in love with Seth... I love this book!

11 comments:

Meghan Carbonneau said...

I said the exact same thing, "vampires? no thanks." And then FINALLY I gave in and could not put them down. Steven and I usually go to bed at the same time but when I was reading those books, I stayed up as late as I could. They're so great. And guys will never understand why we like them so much. It's just such a great love story...I hope there's a 4th one...

KathyCarbs said...

Oh there is a 4th one!! And another that will be a companion to the first. It will come from Edwards view. The first chapter is on her website www.stepheniemeyer.com
I can wait for the movie! Part of the casting is already taken place and even some of the filming- its on her website also.
Ive read the 1st one several times and the others twice. I told Cindy she needs to read them!

Breezy Skye said...

I am so glad that you are reading it and most of all loving it. I told you that you would love Edward, how could anyone not love him. He's So Beautiful.

Carbonneau said...

I love Edward, but even more I loved the feeling of new love that you get in your gut, just like you said, when reqadin them!! It is such a good feeling I want to read 1 and 3 (maybe the beg and end of 2) again and again...but not happening right now :)

Carbonneau said...

ha ha typing and holding kids...reading not reqadin...lol

Britt said...

if you let me borrow it.. i might give it a try.... ;)

Stormy and Spenser said...

I know right?! I finally read the first one too, and me..read? Weird I know. But I LOVE them! They are amazing!

The Jenkins said...

I absolutely loved these books too. I have all of them and I think I am going to pre-order the 4th. I'm so glad that you are reading them.

Kim's just sayin' said...

it's amazing how easy it was to get into a book about vampires right! The second book is my favorite so far. I'm golad your on the band wagon too. We can all wait in line anxiously awaiting that last book!!!!! I can't wait.

Jenna said...

Arent they THE BEST? I love them too. The 2nd one made me cry while i was reading it one night in bed and i was so glad that dev was asleep or he would laugh at me that i was crying over a book! but i am aleady going to start reading all 3 again because the 4th is coming out & i wanna refresh my memory!

Tamara said...

Amen, Sister! Check out my blog -- I'm addicted too! -tamara