As soon as I heard that they were having an adult prom, I wanted to go. I never got to go in highschool with someone that I loved! My junior year I went with a friend and he was shorter than me (ughh) and then my senior year I went with a group of girls, because I had just broke up with my boyfriend at the time. I was very excited that Seth was going to take me. When I heard it was for all the Stakes here in the West Valley, I decided it would be fun to ask Dave and Breezy. We've never doubled with them on a date before... and it was so much fun! David has they funniest sense of humor!!
We met at Mom's (cindy) house to get ready. I did what I could with my hair and then did Breezy'z. I wore Stormy's old Prom dress, because that was the one Seth though looked the best on me! We got to the Dance and the DJ sucked! We requested songs that we wanted to dance to, but he played dumb music! It was funny to try and make what we could out of the dumb music. We all wished Brad was the DJ cause he would have kept us on the dance floor all night! As we were getting ready to walk out the door, Seth walks in with a corsage(sp?) It matched my dress perfectly! We both teared up, I think I did cause I was so surprised and thought it was soooo sweet, and Seth did cause of how excited it made me. I love him so much and we had so much fun with David and Breezy!
I took lots of pictures but here are just a few I got!
Here is me and Breezy before the dance!
Here is David and Seth at the restaurant. Aren't they handsom!!?
Breezy and David in the (limo) on our way to the dance!
8 comments:
How fun! I am so jealous! You girls look SO pretty!
You guys are so cute! Looking good. I'm so glad you finally had a prom to remember.
The decorations rocked!
That was such a fun night. We look good. :)
How fun! I went last year and had a blast... I am a little too pregnant to go this year! I am glad to hear that you all had a good time! That is awesome. Did you take pictures? You'll have to post them when they get them back to you.
How cute Tara! And I must say that I am VERY impressed (but not surprised) that you fit into Stormy's dress...how old is Kade?! I still am yet to feel good about trying on fun clothes...lol I am very jealous that you guys had an adult prom how fun!!!
Your date looks kind of shifty... you sure you didn't need me there with my shotgun to spook this punk?
I totally see your mom as a teenager in you in that picture of you before the prom!
That is so cute! I'm sure it was so much fun! You looked beautiful!
Post a Comment