This week the boys all took a nap at the same time....it actually happened twice. I knew no one would believe me, so I took some cute pictures as evidence!
What mother doesn't love to look at their babies sleeping!?
The boys did that the other day for me, for the first time too! It didn't last long, but Chris called and I told him I had to go because I was trying to take advantage of the moment!! Wasn't it nice?!?
Just a stay at home Mom .. enjoying the life as a mother and wife. This may get hecktic from day to day ... especially for having 4 kids 4yrs and younger! Yes, I know I must be crazy, but I love this life.
8 comments:
lol. cute pics. is that your bed in both pics? did you change the duvet? just wondering.. they are both adorable!
That is the sweetest thing I have ever seen! (Caitlin)
YOU MEAN YOU DON'T GET REGULAR NAPS DURING THE DAY EVERYDAY? I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT MY NAPS..
I agree, way cute when sleeping. :)
Those are the stinkin cutest pictures!
The boys did that the other day for me, for the first time too! It didn't last long, but Chris called and I told him I had to go because I was trying to take advantage of the moment!! Wasn't it nice?!?
I love to see my boys sleep! They always look so precious! It is a special moment for a mom... you are right!
Tell Seth Happy Birthday! We also ate and Manuel's once, and I agree and will never go back there again! Horrible food. Not worth the money for sure.
And you even remembered to remove the blow darts from their necks before before taking the pictures... you ARE a good mommy!!!
Post a Comment