We left late Thursday night and headed to Roosevelt Lake where my parents had a campsite and were waiting for us to join them. The weather was so nice! Low 80's during the day and it got cold enough at night to get a good nights sleep. My boys love camping... they love the dirt and open space to run around! Friday we decided to take the boys to Pinto Creek and let them play in the water. They loved it! The water was nice and not that cold.... we walked down the creek and they stayed in it the whole way. maxx and I had no shoes on... and I was whining the whole time because my feet were killing me! I seriously don't know how Maxx did it.. and he was totally happy with no shoes on.
We had such a good time. On Saturday Seth and my dad rented a Platoon boat and we took it out for the day. The boys loved it!
The whole time we were on the boat they would stand at the front of it and throw rocks in the water. The loved it when the boat would hit some wakes, and how it would make the boat rock.
We had such a great time! I wish we could do that more often.... it was such a nice weekend!
4 comments:
How fun! I didn't know you guys did that!
I'm jealous now! Brought back some great memories of camping up Turkey Creek with your family when Caleb was something like 6 months old... Of course it was nowhere near 80 degrees on that trip and the only wakes we hit were from Brenda driving accross the river like the Dukes of Hazard!
what a great weekend!!
I am glad you guys had so much fun.
Post a Comment