Monday, March 24, 2008

Visiting Lisa






This last week I was put in charge of making a care package for Lisa. I sent around a list to sign up for goodies in R.S. and I was amazed at how many women signed up. I even had to split the list in half. The day I was going to take it to her, Lisa wanted to see her kids and asked if I could pick them up and take them to her... No problem I thought. I even took Jase to hang out with Seth while we were out... but it still made me realize that I am not ready to have 4 kids! The kids weren't bad, but it was overwhelming keeping track of that many kids in public. It was really fun having them for the day.... and I'm glad I was able to help Lisa out. Here are a few pictures I took during the visit at the hospital.

Maxx and Zach are such buddies! As soon as they see eachother its instant WRESTLING time! Maxx loves it! Those boys played every single minute I had Zach, and Maxx had such a horrible melt down when we had to drop him off. Way cute buddies!

Alli tends to feel left out when Maxx and Zach start playing and rough housing. Just wait Alli.. one day I will have a little girl you can play with! :)

4 comments:

Nick and Ashley said...

What a nice thing to do! I don't think I can handle two let alone 4! I also hope that girl is the next thing to enter your home ;) There lots of fun!

Anonymous said...

Haha that does sound overwhelming! That was so nice of you! You're such a good friend!(Caitlin)

Kyle & Alli said...

HEY! We want to see Nick and Ashley's blog.. please share! What's their e-mail?

Lisa Hobbs said...

Thanks somuch for all you did for me. I am so glad to be home now! The kids had fun!