Monday, March 17, 2008

Line of Events

So this last week has just been crazy.. one thing after another. Wednesday after my last post, we had to rush Maxx to the Dr's office because he had put a little pellet up his nose.




These pellets go in the soft air guns that a lot of teenagers play with now in days. Well my husband has one and tends to shoot the pigeons in our backyard. Maxx found one not that long ago and had put one up his nose and I was able to get it out on my own. But this one was so far up his nose when I found it, I was seriously scared that not even the Dr. was going to even get it out!









I thought about recording the Dr. take it out, but as he started to put surgical tools up Maxx's nose... it kinda freaked my out because of how far up there these tools were being shoved! Luckily we got it out on the second try. Maxx hopefully learned his lesson and will not put any more things up his nose.





Thursday was pretty busy with the boys, that night while Seth was at Roundtable I decided to put all three boys in the tub together. Risky, I know. ;) But they all loved it! And Maxx and Jase understood that they couldn't splash and be rowdy because Kade was in the bathtub.


I can't wait till Kade can sit up and really enjoy bath time with the boys! Although, he looks pretty happy to be in there with them now.


Then on Friday I got a phone call that one of my very best friend was put in the hospital with 10 weeks to go in her pregnancy. Their family is very dear to me, so I wanted to do something. I went there, friday night and hung out with her, to cheer her up. And yesterday I headed down there after church, so I could fill her in on how church went and who spoke and what they spoke on. I should have just crawled in her hospital bed with her, and taken my sunday nap there!


As soon as I found out that she had been put in the hospital, I called my mom and she sent some flowers and chocolates. Lisa loved them.. so I got a picture of her with them..

3 comments:

Stormy and Spenser said...

Gosh, that would have freaked me out so much if I had seen the doctor trying to get that pellet out! Glad it was you and not me! But, i'm even more glad they got it out! :)

Brandi Jo said...

That is so scary when they do that. Gavin (my 2nd) stuck a popcorn kernal up his nose. I didn't know he did it. I thought he was chocking on some food, then he sneezed and I could see it to pull it out. I probably would freak out a little if I couldn't get it out myself.

Lisa Hobbs said...

The boys in the tub is so cute! Thanks so much for all your help. I appreciate it more than I can express. Truly I am so lucky to have you as a friend. I love you too!