Well we finally were able to get some pictures of the boys.... its been a long time! These are Kade's 6month pictures and its all of their Easter pictures! Here are two of many that we took!
I love how big Maxx looks in his pic. He is a ladies man! HAHA! Kade of course is so cute, and I love the last one of Jase. He must be playing outside, because he looks tan. They are soo cute!
Just a stay at home Mom .. enjoying the life as a mother and wife. This may get hecktic from day to day ... especially for having 4 kids 4yrs and younger! Yes, I know I must be crazy, but I love this life.
10 comments:
you are so lucky to have Cindy to take your pictures. They look so cute and big, I can't believe how much they have grown!
I love your pictures. Your boys are darling and I can't believe how big they are its crazy
super cute!!! jace almost looks bigger than maxx! adorable!
Those are adorable! Your boys are all going to be heart breakers!
Great pictures, they are growing up so quickly.
They do look great. Cindy did some of our girls out here in the backyard and I can't wait to see them! She does such a great job!!
The pics came out great!!! I would love to have the one with all three to hang in my new home. Hint hint!!! :)
OH MY GOSH! Those have got to be the cutest pictures I have EVER seen!! INSTANT FRAMERS! Seriously!
Those turned out great! Handsome boys!
I love how big Maxx looks in his pic. He is a ladies man! HAHA! Kade of course is so cute, and I love the last one of Jase. He must be playing outside, because he looks tan. They are soo cute!
Post a Comment