Something other than my husband has found their way to my heart...... Its a Caramel Apple Pie Apple from The Rocky Mountain Chocolate factory. I was introduced to these early on when I was pregnant with Kade, by my friend Lisa. I seriously was obsessed with them. If ever I knew that she was traveling to Arrowhead or Scottsdale, I would have her buy me 2 apples, and I would pay her back. You're thinking.. 2? Yes 2! They are amazing... and to tell you the truth I would probably eat 5 if I could.Well while Lisa was in the hospital, I took her several BAGS of chocolate. ;) I was only trying to cheer her up! Anyways, as pay backs she got me 2 caramel apples from RMCF the week she was released from the hospital. I was so excited to she that she had got me some... and kinda bummed that one was mine and the other one was Seth's. Seth doesn't love them I like do. I always make sure the boys are in bed whenever I eat them, so that I don't have to share with anyone else that doesn't know how to appreciate them. (Am I bad or what?) After she dropped the apples off, I cut right into mine as soon as the boys were asleep. Boy was it heavenly. ... Seth was on a campout, and I was very tempted to eat his while he was gone and not even tell him that he got one!! But I refrained, and left it alone. The next day I think I hounded him several times to finally eat his. Finally Saturday night he cut into his... and YES he shared it with me. When he walked into our room, with his apple cut and was ready to share it, I knew he was a good husband! I'm glad I don't live close to either of the malls that have RMCF, because I would probably go in debt buying tons of apples from them!
I just want to Thank Lisa for introducing these truly most delicious apples EVER!
7 comments:
I agree. Now you have my mouth watering. Maybe we should make a mommy trip up there. I'm dying for a caramel apple. Every time we go to a sporting event and I spot those apples.. I have to get one. Seriously.. wanna go this week?! I want one badly!!!
There use to be a RMCF in Goodyear when the Outlet Mall was still around. Sarah and I worked there in High School... let me tell you it was a treat!
They would only keep the apples and Chocolate covered strawberries in the case for 2 days, and then we could take them home... we got a lot of good stuff to eat.
I also learned alot of how to make that stuff... but with time, and not making them, I have forgot a lot of the secrets!
I am glad you got one! It sounds really good right now!
haha your funny, it sounds like I need to try one of these delicious apples!
I am glad that I can be of service! You deserved 100s of them after helping me out so much. I love how you say I was "released" from the hospital. Like it was prison! It sure felt like that! They are seriouly yummy though, I totally agree! Next time I won't but any for Seth!
Mmmm I love Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory! You just made me very hungry!
HEY!! THANKS FOR COMING TO THE PARTY--WE HAD FUN! IT KNOW IT WASN'T EASY TO PACK ALL THE KIDS HERE..WE APPREIATE IT! OH-- AND I FOUND MORE OF THAT FORMULA--IF YOU ARE EVEN PASSING THROUGH- LET ME KNOW!
That store is the best...I loved the chocolate covered raspberries
Post a Comment