Monday, March 03, 2008

Girls Night Out!


It finally happened! Me and Brittany finally got out of the house alone with no kiddos for 1 night! We were both so excited about hanging out, because it had been so long since we've even got to see each other. Their kids were sick for a long time, then mine came down with it. We've been able to keep ourselves sane by talking to each other during the day by phone. We decided that since our husbands were watching the kids we would stay out as late as we possibly could (before our boobs started to hurt). ;)

I decided to take Brittany to a house that Alex and Seth built out in Russell Ranch.. its over 9,000sqft livable.. they have a 4 car garage, then a detached garage that holds 12 cars, and an RV garage. Talk about a lot of cars! Anyways, its an amazing house... absolutely beautiful! We walked through and wished we were RICH!

After looking at the house we headed to town, because we were both starving. Every place on a friday night has a wait.... and we really didn't want to wait more than 45 minutes... we pulled up to the place with the shortest wait... AppleBees. After we choked down our "dry" food, we ordered some little shot glasses of dessert. Yum! The picture above it right before we dug into our dessert. I got 1 caramel apple pie thing, and a strawberry cheesecake, and Brit got 2 chocolate mousses.
After dinner and dessert we headed to BabiesRUS, so I could pick up Maxx's birthday present. We walked in 3 minutes till closing grabbed the toy and rushed out. Then we went to Target, we ran into Katie there, and shopped around. Bought some clothes, then headed to Walmart.... thats the only thing open after 10pm. We decided to walk through the shoe aisles and pick ugly shoes for the other one to wear... here are my pair .
We both aren't too fond of the peter pan looking boots.. the picture is kinda dark so its hard to see what they are. I found Brittany some poka dotted sneaker... heals type shoe. But because she's so stinkin cute she actually makes them look good!

We both had so much fun , and it was very much needed! Thanks for going out on a date with my Brittany! Love ya Girl!

4 comments:

Stormy and Spenser said...

How fun for you! And since I know you can get away with a girls night out, I expect me and you to have a few over the summer :) Love ya girl!

Brandi Jo said...

That is so great! I bet you two just had the best time!! I just went out with my mom and a life long friend a few weeks ago to see 27 dresses and get ice cream. It was totally needed. My problem is that when I get out away from everything, all I seem to be able to do is fall alseep. I think my body can finally relax! Ha ha! You two are so cute! I am glad you enjoyed yourselves!

Britt said...

YAY... monthly... I swear we better stick to it. ;)

Lisa Hobbs said...

How fun, I am glad you guys got out!