Today Kade is 6 months old! Well, technically he supposed to turn 6months on the 30th, but there is only 29 days this month, so he turns 6 months 1 days early! He still is such a happy baby, and loves watching his brothers, and playing with them. This last week he is really trying hard to scoot across the floor. He rolls everywhere, but has been getting frustrated when his toys get a foot in front of him. He's been tucking his knees under his body, so we know that he will be crawling soon. I love him so much, he is just what this family needed! He goes in this next week for his 6mo appt, so I'll find out how his growth is coming along on the charts. Here are a few pictures I have taken of him in the last week! I can't believe how fast he has grown!
Friday, February 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
He's so cute! 6 months, I can't believe it! It's 9 months for Spenser today! woohoo! :)
What a cutie! I can't beleive he is six months old! Seems like not to long ago I saw you @ swim lessons pregnant!
Post a Comment