Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Maxx is 3!


He's 3 today! I can't believe it! He's has grown so quickly, and I seriously look at him everyday and say "Your so big". Your not my tiny little baby anymore.. :( We celebrated his birthday on Saturday so that my family who live out of town could attend his little party. Money has been tight this year, and so we just did it with my family and seth's parents. I didn't even do dinner, it was just cake and icecream. Anyways, Maxx got lots of new toys that he loves! Everyday since then, Jase likes to think some are his, but Maxx is sure to reassure him that they are not.
Maxx is such a good kid. We've never really had any problems with him, always listens to his mom and dad, and he's such a tender hearted boy!We love him... here are some pictures of him since he was a baby! Happy Birthday Big Boy!






I still can't believe he's 3!..... We sure love him!

5 comments:

Stormy and Spenser said...

Gosh I can't believe he's 3 either! Thats so crazy! Time really flies! And I love your blog, its super cute!

Britt said...

Happy Birthday buddy!! It was fun celebrating with you.. sorry Masen scratched your face up.

way cute pictures.. looking back and remembering how little they were.

Lisa Hobbs said...

Awww! We love you too Maxx. Happy Birthday!

Carbonneau said...

Isn't 3 so big?!? I look at Wes everday and say. YOU ARE SO BIG!! It blows me away too! I have to laugh about Brittany's post, kids will be kids and isn't it so good that they forgive so easily? :)

Happy Birthday to Maxx!!

Brandi Jo said...

Happy Birthday Maxx!