So Seth went out of town this weekend with the Young Men. He took all of them up to Flagstaff to go tubing. So far me and the boys have had a good time.... yesterday I made this really yummy dinner. I got the recipe from the Scotto Family, they were on Ellen the other day and made Italian grilled cheese. There was an italian name for it, but its too hard to say. I decided to make it and it was delicious! Then I took the boys into town to run some errans, and washed and vacuumed out my van. We had to visit Mimi and Grandpa, cause the boys haven't seen them in a while. Then we got home around 9:30 and we watched the Incredibles. I put the boys to bed, and snuggled into my California King Bed... allll by myself... Its was nice to have the whole bed to myself for once! Normally I have to share it with 3 boys.
Today I hope to get some house work done before Seth gets home. We have moved our office into our master bedroom and there is alot to be done before its finished! Hope Everyone has a great weekend!!
Here are some pictures I've snapped the boys this week!
This is such a Jase Face!
3 comments:
Those pictures are so cute! Zach works nights at the hospital most of the time and I grown to love sleeping in my own big bed! I think it's because most of the time its the 3 of us in there! Is your grandmas real name Mimi? Thats so funny because we call my grandma Mimi!
Your blog is so cute and your boys are getting so big and they are darling
Since I changed jobs last May I stopped traveling 60% of the time and now rarely travel. Of course, Jamie never really enjoyed a bed to herself because when I was gone kids would fight over who got to sleep with mama. Of course, since then, I have been asked on more than 1 occation to leave so they can sleep with mama again...
The real question though, are you like your mother? I seem to recall that when your dad went camping, your mom would "start a project that he will have to finish when he gets home..."
Post a Comment