So as you all know, we have been out of a computer since before Christmas.. Well I have great news.. its all set up and working!!!! We got a new one, and it just came this week! Its been nice to be able to check my email and catch up on what everyone is doing.
As for us.. Christmas was fun. We spent it at my parents house and stayed home for New Years. It was kinda nice to put the kiddos to bed, and me and Seth bringing in the New Year in a quiet house, with sparkling cider.
This past month I have been working on all of my New Year Resolutions. One of them this year is to become a better housewife. With the help of http://www.flylady.net/ I am slowly but surely getting better. Its amazing how her book feels like it was written about me. The next resolutions is to try and lose this last bit of baby weight, but I think that since I am breast feeding its not going to let me get it off. I workout 5 times a week, and I push it hard at the gym, but still nothing. Its a little discouraging, but I am still going to try my hardest. This weekend my soccer league starts back up again, so hopefully that will help!
Over the weekend we went to Flagstaff and played in the snow. We took the truck and the quad.... and lets just say a few dents and scraps later, we made it home. Its was so much fun and the boys loved it, and it was even more fun cause we got to see Stormy.. one of my favorite people! I love that girl... seriously I think she was meant to be my sister. ;) Here are some pictures from that trip.
I took some pictures of the boys the other morning... and I loved how they all looked at the camera.. in one of them Kade even looks like he is smiling. Kade absolutely loves his brothers! they always cheer him up and make him laugh! I love it. 
5 comments:
Those boys are getting too big!!! I hear you about the weight- I'm finally down to pre-Caleb and it didn't really happen until I started slowing down on the breastfeeding.
We were most definitely meant to be sisters! :) I love when you guys come up here! Yay for Flagstaff! :) Your boys are so cute!
I love the picture of Jase on the quad. You guys look like you had fun! I am getting cold just looking at you though! Seth is crazy to camp there this weekend. As for me, I will be in my nice warm bed!
Hey Tara & Seth!
I found your blog by blog hopping. It is really cute! I have one too. It is listed below... I hope all is great. Your family is so cute! Keep in touch and come visit...
www.schneidersrus.blogspot.com
Brandi (Cozzens) Schneider
Post a Comment