Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Be Strong...





Lately my heart has been hurting with all the things that are going on in my family right now. I won't go into detail about most of it, cause then you could be sitting there reading this for days. But I just want my sister Tiffanie to know that I love her. She's one of my favorite people, and can always cheer me up. I want her to know that I'm proud of her for keeping her standards and to stay strong. Heavenly Father loves you and wants you to do whats right. You are so special, and I know that this is the year you will shine! Keep going to your single ward activities and get togethers. Maybe there is a reason you've been out of work for so long, maybe Heavenly Father has a different plan for you. I just want you to know that we love you, and hope that you know that we are here for you, and support you in whatever you decide.

2 comments:

kodiak73 said...

OK, this is just not fair! You do realize that there are those of us that still LOVE your family but live too far away to know what is going on, right? My caring (aka nosy) side wants to know the whole scoop but I know it is not my place to ask for it. Not knowing the situation, part of me thought an email with the following thoughts would be better but then for some reason I felt the need to have my thoughts be public, so forgive me my long "comment" here...

Tiffanie is one of the best people I have had, or anyone could hope to have, the privilege to associate with. To me she personifies all the best elements of an all around GREAT family - Love and serve first, ask questions later (if at all). I always look forward to her smile and her laugh which seem to be a constant with her. She was always willing to serve and help out because she knew it made us happy.(i.e. babysit 2 times per week for six months so my wife and I could go to the gym, not to mention the countless other times). Tiff can give as good as she takes - always enjoying a good joke, she laughs off the loving teases and would tease right back, always in her same loving way, never a malicious thought but at the same time never wanting to "loose". I hope Tiff never doubts her eternal value in both the eyes of her Heavenly Father and in the eyes of those who have had the pleasure to know her.

Apparently your parents did something right because your "blonde" sister gave great advice for any situation in her post. Your Heavenly Father does love you and has a plan for you despite the pain we sometimes feel but rarely have the perspective to understand. Jamie and I love you and your family more than words can convey and will do ANYTHING for ANY one of you at ANY time. Even if it is just refilling the blinker fluid!

Britt said...

I love Tiffanie. If she needs any help.. she has our family to help out too. We love her so much. SQUISH!