This picture is from when we were dating... Look how rested we looked then..Man this tagging thing sure is going around right now.... anyways I was tagged by Alli and Kyle.
7 Things you may not know about Us...
1. Lots of people don't know that when me and Seth were in Singles Ward.. he was my hometeacher when we started dating.
2.Tara used to work at a gas station after she graduated high school, and she would pump gas for people.
3. Seth sometimes screams like a girl..... ;)
4. Tara hates for her food to touch, and Thanksgiving just stresses her out!
5. Seth is secretly a germ-a-phobe.
6. Tara has a bump picking problem. She has been picking bumps since she was just little. She tried to quit when she was 18, but it was just way too hard! Now instead of picking her mom's she just picks Seths. (Which he absolutely hates with a passion)
7. For all those who didn't go to high school with Seth... He used to power lift. He would go to competitions and may possibly still hold some records at BUHS.
3 comments:
I was my wife's roomate's home teacher while my wife was taking the missionary lessons. Perhaps if I had done my home teaching we could have dated for more than a month before I left on my mission. But I guess it all worked out in the end...
As a gas station attendant did you have to refill the blinker fluid?
My wife is anti food touching as well. I just don't get it, but I feel Seth's pain.
I remember her attempts to quit picking bumps, that was ugly. Her mom may say she wanted her to stop but I think deep down her mom struggled as much as Tara during that time...
Are we allowed to tell people things we may know about you that other's may not know? Now that would be the real tagging!
You pick bumps? Like skin bumps? haha That's hilarious!
haha.. very young and very rested! oh those were the days!
Post a Comment