It was Seth's year to plan valentines.... and he had planned on us going on a quad ride out in the desert.... roasting hotdogs and smores over the camp fire.... It sounded romantic, but with the weather being 50 degrees and freezing rain.... it didn't sound that romantic. ;) We decided to go into town and find something else fun to do. We decided to go to the local Rock Climbing Gym. We ran home, put some workout clothes on, drove into town, picked up a quick bite to eat... and headed to the gym. Its called Solid Rock Gym. http://www.solidrockgym.com/ I highly recommend people going there! It was a great workout, and its tons of fun! On March 22nd... teenagers 14-20yrs get in free from 9am to 4pm. Im trying to get Seth to take his teachers quorum to that. Here are a few shots I was able to get with my camera phone.......
Here's me with my harness on.

Here is Seth getting ready to climb a wall.

We definitely had lots of fun... hope everyone had a special Valentine's Day!
4 comments:
Looks like you had fun!! I have always wanted to go to a rock gym, but I am always pregnant or something (I am sure you can understand! :-) Hope your Valentines Day was a good one!
we should have a double date like this.. so fun!!
Seth really had a lot of fun, he told Nick all about it!
You guys are just so cute! That sounds like a blast. Dewey and my last date was to a seminar on wealth building... I will have to make a better suggestion now!!!
Post a Comment