Monday, February 11, 2008

What The???

So our weekend was pretty weird. Friday Kade started a fever and a little cough. He kept the fever till saturday, and he just did not feel good. Then on Saturday morning Maxx woke up with these hives all over his body! I got a picture of one on his wrist.... just remember they were like this all over his tiny body!


We have just made sure that he keeps benedryl in his system, cause as soon as it wears off you can start to see the hives comes back. Maxx also woke up with a cough on Sunday and Jase started the fever on Sunday. But I am hoping since Jase doesn't have the cough that its just from him cutting teeth.

Now its Monday, the hives are gone and Kade feels so much better. Yesterday afternoon he was laying on the floor happy and Seth put his bini on him... I thought it was the cutest thing!


Jase still has the fever, and Maxx still has the cough.. let just hope this all goes away in the next few days, as Valentine's Day approaches!

7 comments:

CASSIE said...

IT'S TOTALLY GOING AROUND...MAURA GAVE US ALL THE INFLUENZA A VIRUS ON MONDAY...WE ARE STILL RECOVERING...A 2.5 MONTH OLD BABY DOESN'T DESERVE TO GET THE FLU! HECK--I DON'T DESERVE IT! HOPE EVERYONE STARTS FEELING BETTER.

Cindy Carroll said...

what a stinkin cute blog....and what stinkin cute grandkids i have....i'm so lucky..!!!!

Cindy Carroll said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brandi Jo said...

That stinks to have sick kids. I know Aiden broke out in hives once. They kept appearing and then reappearing. It took me about a week or so to find out it was the cheap fabric softner that we bought. That is what I get for trying to cut corners with the expenses! :-) I hope they all are doing better soon!

Carroll Farm said...

Poor babies - we have definately had our share of sickos in this house. Hopefully they will all be 100% soon. Chat with you later. Lacy

Lisa said...

TARA AND SETH HI. I stumbled onto your blog!! and was so excited to see you and just wanted to say Hello. you guys look so happy. What a beautiful family!! **lisa crosby

Unknown said...

Your poor little boys! Jonah is sick too. We are taking him to the doctor today to see if he has RSV. It's been going around here in Utah and I'm praying he doesn't have it!