Thursday, February 28, 2008

20 years ago I...

1. Lived in New Mexico
2. was jealous my sister Tiana got to go to kindergarten and I didn't!
3. was playing t-ball with a team of boys

10 years ago I...

1. was graduating the 8th grade
2. snuck to my first school dance
3. had my first kiss (gag)

5 years ago I...

1. was graduating high school
2. moved to St. George
3. Just got my braces off

3 years ago I...

1. had my first child Maxx
2. bought our second house
3. got pregnant 5 months later

1 year ago I...

1. was going to Ellen with my sister, bff, and mom
2. had two boys and also found out that I was pregnant with a 3rd
3. was taking care of a sick house (seth had pneumonia, and the boys had ear infections)

So far this year I...

1. started playing soccer again
2. am reading the BOM in 97 days
3. started flylady.com

Yesterday I...

1. Babysat my nephew Dutch
2. gave baths to 4 boys
3. Watched American Idol

Today I...

1. slept in till 8:30am
2. am going Visiting Teaching
3. put Kade down for a nap

Tomorrow I...

1. prepare for my family coming to town
2. Bake Cupcakes for Maxx's party
3. will try and get out of the house (ALONE)

In the next year I shall...

1. remain NOT pregnant
2. try to lose the last bit of baby weight
3. visit my sister in Ohio this summer

5 comments:

Stormy and Spenser said...

Good luck trying to remain NOT pregnant, haha :)

Brandi Jo said...

That is a neat entry. I haven't seen that one yet. I am getting ready for Aiden's Birthday Party as well. I can't remember how far apart our boys are again? Aiden will be 3 on monday the 3rd. I hope all goes well! Let me know if you figure out the not pregnant thing. I think I can take some pointers! Ha ha! :-)

Britt said...

all the pregnancy stuff just cracks me up.. "just had my baby, found out I was pregnant, will try not to get pregnant...".. girl you are the best! I hope you will call me if you want me to join you on a girl's night out.. we should even do dinner and what not... what do you think? I'm DESPERATE! ;)

kodiak73 said...

I hope you have discovered the cause of that pregnant thing, it took your mom 6 tries to figure it out...

When you're out in Ohio, how 'bout you swing south to Atlanta for a day or two?

Rachele Funk said...

These posts just cracked me up. . . You have such an amazing sense of humor!

Hope your family stays well for the rest of the year! You deserve a break!