
If some of you haven't heard there is a Hinckely 97 day challenge going on. The challenge is to read the Book of Mormon in 97 days (because President Hinckely was 97 when he died). I heard about through some friends on Facebook, and joined. You go to
www.hinckleychallenge.com and it charts your progress and tells you how many pages you need to read a day to finish within the 97 days. I love a challenge and so I thought I would join in. I read pages throughout the day, because I know at night I will be too tired to get all of my reading in. So far I'm ahead, but I doubt I will stay that way throughout the challenge, I have 3 kids.. remember. =) I love the scriptures though, and reading them has really strengthened my testimony of this church.
1 comment:
The challenge sounds fun - good luck with it. The boys are sure cute in the cold! I love your family shot. I need to get Mimi to do some of my girls- they are really outdated! Hope to see you soon!!
Lacy
Post a Comment