This is Seth getting it started!
Jase contributing however he can.
So if you have been keeping up with my blog over the past year, you would know that Maxx was an elephant last year and jase was a monkey. This year Mimi got their costumes and Maxx was Elmo(his absolute favorite) and Jase was Tigger (more like a Tiger in real life). On Tuesday our ward had trunk or treating .. and this is the boys buckled up ready to get some candy down at the church building.
Maxx and his happy face
Jase and his cheeky smile!
I think my boys were the cutest ones there.. (Ofcourse I would, their mine! But the funniest one there was our friend Devon and Jake Gable's kid.. Connor. He was NACHO LIBRE!! Me and Lisa were laughing so hard! He was the funniest thing! I thought that was the coolest costume I saw while trick or treating. Another one of my favorites was the Funk Boys.
I love how the Funk boys' costumes were designed to look like they are buff. I thought their costumes were also stinkin' cute!
We had a lot of fun that night, and the boys by the end of the night were getting the hang of things. Halloween night we took them for a quad ride around the neighborhood, and trick or treated that way. They loved it and I loved that I got to drive my own quad. I hope everyone had a safe and happy Halloween!!!
3 comments:
ok I seriously love ALL of the costumes.. but the Nacho Libre is HILARIOUS! Gosh.. I need to be more creative next year with my kids.
I think its fun that I have the cutest nephews ever :)
I love the Nacho Libre costume that's hilarious!!! What was Kade?!?!?! Very cute costumes by the way, your kiddos looked like they were having fun!
Post a Comment