The other day Maxx and Jase were watching a movie on the recliner together, and the next thing I knew they were asleep. Everytime I came in they were in a different position! It was the cutest thing how they were snuggled up! 
Then they got a little more comfortable.
Then this is how they finished off the nap!
8 comments:
ok that CRACKS ME UP!!! Seriously... you should frame that and put it in their room. haha. love it!
OH MY GOSH--JADA WOULD NEVER FALL ASLEEP LIKE THAT...YOUR LUCKY..AND THE CUTEST THING EVER MIGHT I ADD...THEY MUST BE THE BESTEST OF FRIENDS!!! THANKS AGAIN SO MUCH FOR THE BACKGROUND...ABSOLUTELY PERFECT!!!
HAHAHA that is so funny! How cute are they!!
That is too cute!
That is too cute! I get uncomfortable just looking at the pictures. Our kids do the same thing and I often wonder how it doesn't end in a fight of some kind as I watch them squirm and kick eachother...
how funny. i love it! yay I get to see you guys this weekend! excited?!
Oh that is so dang cute! You have the cutest little family ever! And of course I remeber you! How could I not! :)
They are so cute and snuggly. Perfect angels, right?
Post a Comment