We enjoyed having Jaydon for a couple of days, it helped me realize that having 3 boys is going to be harder than I think. Maxx and Jaydon played so well together. I don't think I ever saw Maxx leave his side.... and Maxx would wake up in the morning so excited because Jaydon was still here. It was like Christmas morning for him! One night we were all getting ready for bed, and I tried covering Maxx and he told me "no". Then Jaydon piped up and said "If you don't cover yourself Maxx you will wake up and your throat will hurt. Thats what happens if I don't." It was just cute how he was trying to tell Maxx that if he didn't cover himself he could wake up sick. Me and Seth just looked at eachother and laughed when he said it.
He's a funny kid and you never know what he will say next. The next day it was a lot sunnier and I was able to take them to the club. All the boys played hard and were tuckered out by late evening. It was nice having him for a while.
1 comment:
dang it.. I hope it rains again while I'm home.. I look forward to these darn monsoons EVERY year.. we better get some good ones.. with flooding and all!
Post a Comment