This is what my little bugger is probably looking like right about now. This pregnancy for the most part has been going fairly well. The heartburn and acid reflex are minimal... the only thing that is the worst this time around is being extremely tired. My hips are definitely keeping me up at night, along with my other 2 boys. I decided to get maternity photos taken this pregnancy. I know I didn't get it done with my second pregnancy, and I regret it... so I will be getting some new ones in 3 weeks. My mother-in-law does an amazing job and I can't wait to try new stuff out this time around. This is me 35 weeks pregnant with Maxx...
we took a lot of those maternity photos outside and some inside. I am hoping this time around we can take more in her studio. Also we are going to have Seth and the boys take some pictures with me, which I am really excited about. I think they are going to come out cute. Another thing I have been doing this pregnancy is getting up at the butt crack of dawn just to eat breakfast. Were talking like 4:30, 5:30 or even 6AM just to eat a bowl of cereal. Seth thinks I'm crazy, but if you have ever been pregnant you know how hungry you feel when you first roll over in bed! Usually I'll get up, eat, then try and go back to sleep.
lately if Maxx comes and jumps in bed with us, i leave and go sleep on the couch. For some reason I feel like I have more room there to myself.
Besides all that.... everything has been going good. The boys have been doing swim lessons for the last two weeks, and they are both doing really well. For Jase though, we are lucky we don't have a pool in our back yard. The kid is crazy! Me and Cindy barely keep him alive everyday at swim lessons! lol It just makes us realize you can't turn your head or eyes away from him for even a second! Thats all it takes.
2 comments:
I always loved the last two months as the excitement built, Jamie will most likely disagree with me. Sorry to hear the hips are bothering you though. I always thought the pictures you did with Maxx were some of the better pregnancy pictures I had ever seen. As for the little swimmers, I guess you can't survive in AZ without the swim lessons. I still wouldn't trust any of ours in a pool without some kind of floatation device. Caleb can last a little will without them but not too long and if he panics, its over! When we were out that way earlier this month we found out how much Anneliese enjoys the pool as she would put on just the water wings and jump in the pool with very little hesitation...
Hi,
I dont know how long ago you asked about the table. I have been on vacation. It was $450. But I just solf it. Sorry. Thanks for looking. Cute blog by the way.
Post a Comment