This past weekend we went to the Soul 2 Soul tour with Tim McGraw and Faith Hill. We went with our friends Brad and Brittany Haggard. I loved the concert!! It was the first huge concert I have been to. The jeep me and Seth are standing next to is the jeep Tim and Faith are auctioning off for charity. Seth was in love with it, and was thinking about making a bid. If you know Seth he gets quite excited when he comes across a decked out jeep. He drools as if he was looking at some hot chick with no top on. ;)
Before we headed to the concert we ate at Red Robin for good fries and freckled lemonades. This is me and Seth after we stuffed our faces with food!
Tim McGraw was an amazing performer.... he definitely kept the audience entertained! You could tell that everyone came to see Tim, cause when he came out the stadium just roared with excitement!
Faith did okay performance wise.... she had some weird stuff in it here and there. But when it came to duos with Tim... I thought they sounded awesome!
2 comments:
Wow, I haven't been to a concert in a long time. The last "big" concert was Garth Brooks. I played the good husband and went with Jamie to Barry Manilow more recently but that was at the Dodge Theatre, quite a bit smaller, but with those women, it might have been as loud... As for the Jeep, tell Seth he has good taste. My Dad's early 80's Jeep Scrambler is going to be the hardest thing for us 6 sons to try and split if my dad doesn't spell it out clearly in his will!
You might wanna be careful what's on your blog. The picture is on here too.
Post a Comment