Tuesday, January 16, 2007
SICK HOUSE!
If anyone wants to get sick they should come to my house....!! Maxx started two weeks ago and is slowly getting better. Jase just started on Saturday.. and still feels pretty bad. Where he is fussy and very clingy to me and my body! Now I just got a call from my husband cause he is standing in line for a chest X-Ray because he has pneumonia in the right lung!!! I think I am going to go crazy... From being up late taking care of the Hubby to during the day with cranky kids... I am about ready to lose it. I told Seth I better get some amazing gift after all this, or maybe a day to myself. I definitely need it. There are so many things going on right now, and my mind is constantly thinking and thinking, I never get a break. I just hope Seth gets better fast, and everything can go back to normal quickly. Well... it has definitely helped getting all this off my chest. Sorry I sound so stressed and well.. cranky too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I can relate to that! T.J. and the kids were really sick too. They just got better a week ago. How come we never get a sick day?
If anyone has any coping tricks up her sleeve, it's your mom. It stinks that no one ever gets sick at the same time, it's just one neverendingtime of suckiness.
I have to shamefully admit that I (as I'm sure most husbands) find GREAT comfort from a wife tending to my needs when I am sick. At the same time I think Jamie enjoys it as well... so long as it is just me and I don't push my luck... I hope all returns to normal soon for ya!
i wish i was there to give you a pity party :) I LOVE YOU!
Post a Comment