So I decided to give an update while Seth holds her..
This past week was Stormy's wedding and Thanksgiving!
In the last few weeks Maxx has been playing soccer with NYS (a city league) every Saturday morning. He gets better and better every game.... its more of kids just running in a herd kicking at the ball. But its a lot of fun to watch! Especially when someone from the other team runs the ball down the wrong side of the field and scores on his own goalie. lol ;)
Jase has been doing great.... he is still my snuggle bug. The kid never turns down being held or snuggled by someone. Its so cute. ;) I hope he's like this always, but I'm sure once he's a teenager he will no longer want to "snuggle" with his mommy! Jase is also potty trained now which is HUGE! Because he never had any interest and would get angry when I would try anything related to potty training with him... but now he does great. He has his occasional accidents, but overall I am happy with the progress he has made in the last couple months.
Kade is growing and talking a lot more. Kade is our one word man. Really.. he only says one word to you for communication. lol Drink. Hungry. Tired. Wantto. Wikeit(likeit). He cracks me and Seth up all the time. He's a tough kid and definitely lets Maxx and Jase know that everyday! He's sometimes rough with Neela, but I have to remind him she is a baby, and we are soft with babies. :) This is the kind of stuff he does that just makes us laugh!

Then there is Neela.. what a doll. I love her and having a girl, but she has been my hardest baby. Everyone always sees her when she's being held, so she seems happy. But when I am home with her and I have to let her play on the floor while I try and maintain my house.... she just screams and cries and follows me from room to room. She definitely makes my days really long. Seth is always good about coming home and grabbing her from me as soon as he gets in the door, because he knows she has stressed me to my limit.
The clothes and bows are a blast.... I absolutely love dressing her up and can't wait for the girl to grow some hair, so I can do it cute!
5 comments:
Thanks for the update Tara! What is Kade wearing on his head?
He's wearing a medical cap.. like the ones they wear for suprgeries. John Voorhees gave it to him! lol
yaya!!! love the update! kids look great!
was that my kid who scored the goal on their own goalie?!! ;)
Its crazy how big they are getting! So so cute!
Ok so you don't know me from the man in the moon, but I was bloghopping this morning and I got to yours from Britt Haggard's blog. And noticed the wedding picture. Blog land is so small! Spencer is one of my good friend's (Taytum Waite) younger brother. I just had to make that connection :)
Post a Comment