Monday, August 10, 2009

Funny Story

So every Sunday we come home and take naps after lunch. Some kids are awake and some are asleep, and me and Seth try and work out some kind of shifts.

This past Sunday Seth got home with Kade and they got changed. We have been trying to potty train the two youngest boys, so usually as soon as they get home we put underwear on them. Kade is awesome at potty training! He usually doesn't even tell us he has to go, he just walks over to the potty chair and uses the bathroom. We realize he has used the bathroom when he walks into the room with the blue bowl filled with ... well ya know.


Okay, back to my story. So me and Seth decide to lay down, Maxx was getting ready to fall asleep, Neela was out, and Jase was gone.... so all that was left is Kade. He was watching a movie, and we thought we were good. I woke up to Kade crying from a distant (you know the motherly instinct kicks in) and Seth just stays asleep. I run out to the living room and see him standing outside in the heat with no underwear on. I run out there and grab him and bring him inside and started to give him some water. I asked him if he needed to go potty and he said "yes" so I started looking for the blue bowl that goes in the potty chair. I couldn't find it anywhere. I looked in both bathrooms, kitchen, boys' room.. no where. I happened to go in our room and spotted his underwear by the doggy door next to our bed (yes we have a dumb doggy door in the master, and no we don't like it there).
His underwear was perfectly clean, which made me stop and stand there in confused. I happened to glance up and saw the blue bowl.... LAYING NEXT TO SETH'S FACE IN BED!!!!! And YES, it was filled with PEE!!!!! I began to laugh, but didn't want to wake Seth because I knew he would be so mad. Literally, if Seth had moved or tried to roll over it would have spilled all over his face and upper body! LOL I quickly grabbed it and finished laughing in the other room. Then began regretting not taking a picture of the bowl next to Seth's sleeping face. HAHAHAHA! It seriously cracks me up! and yes I know its disgusting.
I think Kade had gone pee pee on the potty and wanted to show Seth so he could clean it out, but when Seth didn't respond (because he was asleep) Kade decided to just slide it next to Seth's head. Funny or what!??

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's hilarious!!!! But what I want to know is why was Kade standing outside? (Caitlin)

Britt said...

HE WAS IN THE HEAT? OUTSIDE ALONE?! What? I would have fah-reaked out. I'm a paranoid mama.


By the way, I'm glad you bloggin again. Seriously.. I have missed it.

Kaydence said...

That was funny. I don't think I'm as good of a woman as you are. I don't think I could've resisted waking up my husband to see that!

Me and The Boys said...

Kade loves being outside.... if we lock the back door he always get out through the doggie door and we can't close that because then we would have a dog peeing in the house. He's fine going outside, but he just didn't have his shoes on!

Brandi Jo said...

That is so funny!! A picture would have been so funny, but you would have had to take the chance if it spilling on him in the meantime! :-)

Chelle said...

That's really funny. Wish i could have seen a picture of that for sure!