Monday, April 06, 2009

She'sHere!!!!

Neela Rae Carroll
Born April 5th, 2009
6lbs 10oz 20in long
12:54am

We are so happy she's here! More pictures and story of labor to come.....

7 comments:

kodiak73 said...

So COOL! Enjoy the little girl. They are such a different experience than the boys... I guess you can't use the "Me and the Boys" phrase any more.

Hope you are recovering quickly. I hope your whole family is doing well...

Breezy Skye said...

She is so beautiful. I can't wait to see her again.

Unknown said...

YAY! She's so beautiful!!!!! COngratulations!

L Billings said...

Yay! Congratulations! Are the boys so excited? She is so pretty!

Heather and Shaun said...

She is so cute. I guess the walking and standing at girls night didn't help?!

Hills said...

Oh my goodness! How precious is she?! Congrats Tara, you finally got your little girl! :)

Kim's just sayin' said...

congrats. it must be so fun to finally have a girl. they are just so different than boys, even from birth. looks like she's mexican too!!! :)