Thursday, July 31, 2008

Lovely Jase..






I don't know if I even need to explain what happen here.... I'll just say use your imagination.




The culprit...

He's lucky he's incredibly cute... thats all I have to say!

5 comments:

Breezy Skye said...

He looks good in red.

Lisa Hobbs said...

oh goodness! I thought that was blood at first! Paint right? Well, at least it doesn't smell as bad as poop!!

Brandi Jo said...

Oh No! My boys just recently did the same thing, but all over my piano bench. I could have strangled them. They found my craft paint. I thought I put it all up on a high self, but I forgot one and Gavin actually found a sponge brush and started to paint his room (TV, closet, table, carpet)!!! Luckly, I got it all cleaned up pretty easy, but I would rather not have the mess! Jase is a cutie... how can you get mad!

Unknown said...

I would do the same thing if I could! Looks like fun!

Kyle and Alli said...

My sister-in-law walked into one of the kids bedrooms and they had paint all over everything and were just going to town on all the walls and everything. she figured they already did all the damage they could so she just went and got the video camera until they were done :)