So, today I went over to Ashley's house to help her make her topiary. We actually ended up making bows! And I made some all by myself (with some assistance from Ashley)!! I kept saying.. "This is so weird, because I don't even have any girls!" But this last week I found out my older sister is, and I'm so excited for her! The shopping has begun, because COME ON little girl stuff is a lot cuter than little boy stuff! Tiana will be come to Arizona in two weeks, and we are hoping to throw her a baby shower while she's here for a couple of days. I hope we are able to pull it off, because my niece is going to look stinkin' cute with all her new clothes and accessories! ;) Considering this was my first time making bows, I don't think I did too bad..
I'm glad I got to hang out with Ashley today, it made me miss the old days. We need to do it more often! Thanks for helping me make cute bows Ashley!
2 comments:
HEY! SO CUTE! YOU NEED TO TEACH ME HOW-- I WANT A LITTLE GIRL NEXT..LET ME KNOW WHEN TIANA'S SHOWER IS!
They really do look great!
Post a Comment