Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Feeling Sleepy?

Lately Jase has been fighting taking a nap during the day. And it doesn't seem to catch up with him until we are sitting down eating dinner. It is the funniest thing, because even though he's exhausted, he's still shoveling food in his mouth! The first video was from last week when we were eating pizza! He's so wobbley he looks like he might fall of his booster seat!



The Second video is from yesterday. We made him a peanut butter and jelly sandwhich and its just all over his face. We're laughing in the background because he's totally asleep and eating. I know its hard to see, but when he starts to drink out of the cup, his eyes are shut the whole time! It was hilarious! He's the funniest kid ever!



4 comments:

CASSIE said...

HOW CUTE!! NEVER COULD I SEE MY KIDS DOING THAT-THEY ARE ALWAYS WIRED!!! HOPE YOU HAD A GREAT B-DAY!

Breezy Skye said...

That is so funny watching Jace fall asleep. I have had Dutch to that before and I love watching it. It was really funny watching him drink the kool aid, I really thought he was going to dump it on himself.

Britt said...

ok that is hilarious!!! Get that poor kid a nap.

Kellie said...

This is hillarious! You have such a cute family.