Friday, May 02, 2008

Tagged!

1. Answer the questions about the list of friends/family that you have on your blog.
2. If you don't have the number of names that the question asks, answer the question about the next name that you have not had a question for your your list.
3. Tag your friends and family.

Mom tagged me, and Brandi tagged me, and it seems like someone else did.. so here it goes...


  • When did you meet the first person on your list? The first people on my list is Dave and Breezy. I can still remember the first time I met Breezy when me and Seth were dating, and how nice she was. It was at the institute in Mesa... I also got to go down to EAC and help her move with Seth while we were dating also. That was a lot of fun.


  • What do you like about the third person on your list's blog? The third person on my list is Tiana and Jerry. What can I say about my sister other than I love her and I miss her so much since she moved to Ohio. She was my best friend when we were little.. we rode bikes together and rollerbladed all the time! I have so many fond memories of us growing up! I love Jerry and what a good husband he is to Tiana. He's my personal medical dictionary, so if I don't know what something means, I ALWAYS call him and he's always willing to help me out!


  • What do you like best about the 5th and 6th people on your list? Wow, the 5th and 6th people of my list are both my moms! I'll talk about Cindy first..... she is truly wonderful. I love what a great mother she is to her children and what a wonderful boy she raised who is now my husband. I love how she takes care of me, like I'm one of her own. She has so many qualities that I admire. My mom, well she brought me into this world, and I first love her for that. I love how she always had made sure us kids were taken care of. She's a hard worker and is the life of the party! She also has lot of qualities that I wish she had passed down to me.


  • How long have you known the 8th person on your list? The 8th person on my list is Noah. I have known Noah for 4 years now. Me and Seth met and got married before Noah got back from his mission. He got home from Argentina in 2004. I love Noah and his witty personality! He's definitely one of my favorite brother-in-laws!


  • What impresses you about the 11th and 22nd person on your list? Brad and Brittany are my 11th person. What impresses me about them, is how strong of a family they are. Brittany is one of the strongest people I know! She is also my best friend, and I value her friendship so much!The 22nd is Liz Cook. I don't know her very well, but my husband Seth was able to grow up with her and was best friends with her in high school. She actually took him on his first date when he turned 16. I've only heard sweet things about her, and it makes me sad that I missed out on such an awesome girl!


  • What memory do you have with the 23rd person on your list? The 23rd person is Mike and Cara. Well, what can I say.. I went to high school with them, and one thing I remember about them is " I remember walking down the halls at school, seeing them holding hand and thinking they are the CUTEST couple ever". They still are! Both of them are the nicest people I have ever met!


  • Say something nice about the 27th person on your list. Rachelle Funk is my 27th person. I think all I ever do is envy this lady! I wish I was as artistic and crafty as she is! She's amazing and has such a strong testimony of the gospel, and her testimony strengthens mine!

2 comments:

Britt said...

i almost teared up. you are sweet. i love you guys.

Hills said...

What a fun tag to read! You are so cute! I can't believe we're even out of high school! Now Tara my friend has tres kiddos, how fun!