Afterwards we stopped by my Nana's house, and I got to see my cousin Gavin. Such a cute baby! I went to Miami with no kids, and when I started playing with Gavin it made me miss mine.
Then a week or so later, I went to Scottsdale with Lisa for her birthday. We ate and Grand Lux, and it was delicious! I will definitely go back.
We went and watched one of the Suns games at Brad and Brittany's. I had a lot of fun and I managed to come home with some pretty cute shirts! Thanks Britt! You made my week!
Maxx had a t-ball game last week. And he's doing so much better. We just have to make sure that he doesn't see the playground before the game starts!
Me and Seth have been working out for almost 4 weeks now, and I love that we are sticking to it. I started P90X, and Seth is working out with a buddy at the High School. So far I have lost 3lbs since we started. Which makes me really happy to finally see some of this baby weight start to come off!
Kade turned 8 months old yesterday. Time sure flies... he's getting so big! He army crawls everywhere and sits up on his own. He has two teeth, and I hope he's working on some more, cause he sure has been grumpy lately! I got a video of him laughing a week or so ago... his chuckle is so contagious!
Lately I have been trying to bath him more in the kitchen sink, just cause I feel the 3rd baby gets jipped(sp?) on all the things we used to do with our first two.
2 comments:
Sounds like you have been busy, but having fun! I think that is cute that you bathed him in the sink! We never did that with any of our kids!
You'll have to tell me how the P90X is going. TJ is going to order it for me.
Post a Comment