Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Maxx's first T-Ball Game!




Maxx has his first game last wednesday. Maxx can be a shy boy, so I wanted to make sure all day that I had him in a good mood and pumped about play ball. He was one of the first 5 to bat, and he even ran the bases. But as soon as he had to go into outfield to play, he lost all interest. I think he was getting kind of hurt cause he wasn't closer to where all the balls were being hit. After that we practically had to drag him around to get him to bat again and run the bases! ;) He did well though considering he's 3. There were a few crying kids on the field, it was funny, and their parents trying to get them to stop throwing a fit. Maxx was almost one of them.



Here's grandpa trying to get him to run the bases! lol!




His next game is tomorrow, and I'm hoping that he sticks it out longer in the game! But its so cute to see him all dressed up in his uniform!

2 comments:

Stormy and Spenser said...

man I wish that I could come to a game, I bet it's so cute to watch!

Lisa Hobbs said...

He is so cute in his uniform! Way to go Maxx!