Last night Kade was soo giggly.... it was the cutest thing! He would get this deep chuckle from laughing so hard!! Sorry the video is so dark, the lighting in our living room is terrible!
Wednesday, February 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Kade is so cute! I love his smile it is addicting, it makes me want to smile too. and btw you DO need to read Twilight and the other two books. They ARE amazing :) Maybe I just needed an experience outside reality to drool over, call me crazy but I think we all need some time now and then out of reality :)
The gurgle laughs are the best!
thanks for your input that is a very cute idea! i just found my background off photobucket randomly!
I love it! He is so cute! I love how Maxx is trying to be a little Tara!
Post a Comment