I know its been a while since I have really made a good post, and I figured since all the boys are sleeping I would give it a shot. Everyone is doing well, Maxx and Jase are constantly getting into stuff and pouring things out. Last weekend we were all at Seth's parents house and Maxx and Jase got into the cubbard below her sink and Jase got poison in his eyes. He didn't drink any, but it just proves it doesn't matter how many adults are in the room, those boys find some way to sneak out and get into something. Kade is doing well. I got him weighed this last thursday and he's 9lbs 13oz. It made me happy, cause I'm breastfeeding this time around, and it means I can actually breastfeed and keep a baby satisfied. Its means a lot to me that things worked out better this time around.
I'm doing okay. Some days I feel like I can handle 3 babies fine, and other days I feel like staying in bed and sleeping all day. I love my boys ... they make me so happy.
Seth is doing good.. he talks a lot about Kade being the last child. I think he's a little overwhelmed, what do you think? ;) We both are, and we probably won't have another one for a while. Thats the plan anyways. Work is going well for him, its still slow but manages to keep him busy. Here are some pictures I have taken over the last few weeks.
Maxx and kade
Seth and Kade
KADE
4 comments:
Glad to hear the breastfeeding is going so well. I know how hard you've tried in the past. You are a great mom. I hope you know that. The boys are just at a tough age right now.. they'll grow out of it.. and then we'll miss the kids being so small. So try and enjoy and get your butt over here once in a while!!
I'm so glad to hear that breastfeeding is going well...it gives me hope for mine this time...it sounds like they keep you busy! I'm a little worried about having three too!
Good to hear from you again. With a wife that is a firm believer in breastfeeding I know you are doing the best thing even if it is not always as easy as giving them a bottle. You clam to "look like crap" but I would tend to argue that any new mother of 3 as young as yours would be happy just to have your smile from the picture. You look great. Say hi to your family for me when you get a chance...
YOUR BOYS ARE TOO CUTE...EACH HAVE THEIR OWN LITTLE LOOK--CONGRATS ON THE BREASTFEEDING..SOMETIMES IT'S NOT THE MOST CONVIENIENT--BUT IT SURE IS WORTH IT--AND SAVES A TON OF $$$$!! YOU'LL BE SURPRISED AT HOW ATTACHED YOU GET TO IT...YOUR DOING A GREAT JOB...I KNOW I AM GOING TO BE OVERWHELMED WITH 2!!
Post a Comment