So yesterday my hubby came home for lunch and had a surprise for me. He had told me earlier that day he got me something, but a lot of times he says that, and he'll give me something stupid, like laundry detergent. So when he told me at first I was kinda of grouchy. Then he walks in with this...

I always see the advertising for these in the mail, and tell Seth how those would be much more fun to get then flowers, cause you could eat it! Well, thats what he got me! I loved it, and it was so sweet of him to get it for me. I love him so much, he's been so good to me since I had the baby. Thanks Honey, I love you.
2 comments:
AWWW what a sweetie. Can you tell him to hint crap to my hubby? lol.. kidding. I love your new updated page too! Honey... we both are crazy for having so many kids sooo young. ;)
Hi Tara. Don't ask how I found your page Just kept clicking on peoples until I found your. This is heather gordon formally Heather Williams. You were in my parents ward for a bit in Goodyear. I just wanted to say that you and your boys are so freakin' cute. I also wanted to ask where you got your pregnant pictures take at. I am now 6 six months pregnant with my first. We are having a girl and I would really like to take pictures somewhere good. Just email me back at heather.gordon@apollogrp.edu
Thanks a ton.
Post a Comment